- All participants of the HIPPO "English Without Borders" Competition will receive the participantion certificate.
- Semi-finalists, students of grades 8-11, will receive free access to the online platform MyEnglishLab from the educational company Pearson, which will help you effectively prepare for the final examinations in English (OGE and USE)
- Additional prizes will be announced closer to the final round date.
- All candidates get discounted prices for Pearson exams and the American High School Dual Diploma Program. Available all over the world, Mizzou K-12 Online courses can be customised to help schools expand their curriculum and allow students to meet U.S. high school graduation requirements to receive a U.S. diploma, as well as prepare them for college and their career pursuit. Any student, anywhere, whether enrolled in a public or private school, local or international, is eligible to take a course with Mizzou K-12 Online. For more info, contact email@example.com.
- Finalists together with their teachers are invited to participate in the final stage in Venice, Italy. The HIPPO Global Association pays the student's stay with his teacher in Venice for three days of the final stage. The Innovative Learning (KSF-Pakistan) will pay the economy class air tickets to the finalists. The visa expenses will be borne by the candidates. Each finalist will pass PEARSON TEST OF ENGLISH free of charge and will receive an internationally recognized certificate of English language proficiency in accordance with his level.
- Teachers, whose students have reached the final will be invited to the final stage in Italy. The HIPPO Global Association pays the teacher's stay with his student in Venice for three days of the final stage. The Innovative Learning (KSF-Pakistan) will pay the economy class air tickets to the finalists’ teachers. The visa expenses will be borne by the teachers.